Cellulite is a very common aesthetic condition in women in whom the skin acquires an orange- peel or mattress appearance. Cellulite is the result of a number of metabolic changes:
- an impaired function is edema or tissue swelling
- growing fat cells, called adipocytes
- increasing water retention in the fat tissues
- inflammation and fibrosis in connective tissues and fat tissues
- sagging skin
Being under the pressure of liquid and waste products and not sufficiently supplied with oxygen and nutrients, tissues ask the body for help through the process of inflammation.
Why Do Women Have Cellulite?
Fat cells grow in size not only because of fat deposits but also because of the increase in the remaining liquid in the fat cells. The lymphatic and circulatory systems cannot get rid of the body’s excess fluids and metabolic products in the way they should. Giant fat cells suppress microcirculation. The results are as follows:
- deficient blood flow
- liquid remaining in the tissues with metabolic products (toxins for the body)
- oversized fat cells
- tissue-fibrotic changes (harsh bumps)
MedVSpa treats cellulite based on clinical trials of Starvac, starting from 15, once or twice per week. Some of our clients indicated that they lost one or two dress sizes after going through the cellulite treatments at our clinic. MedVSPA is happy to offer you a Starvac Membership to help you to get rid of cellulite.