Diamond Exfoliation Pristine Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion has long become a brand name in aesthetic treatments and is the world's second most selling aesthetic procedure. It's no wonder that leading dermatologists and aestheticians of superstars incorporate this unique exfoliation treatment into every skin care regimen.Microdermabrasion most effective with superficial skin conditions such as:
Microdermabrasion Method of ActionWorks in a dual mechanism: Exfoliation — Produces a superficial ablation to mechanicaly remove outer layer of epidermis. Vacuum — stimulating blood flow (oxygen to cells), rebuilding collagen, elastin, waste disposal and encouraging lymphatic activity. The Pristine Diamond Peel 1) MD First Generation - Crystal Peel
- Method of action — Practitioner "sand blasts" the skin by shooting a stream of tiny crystals of aluminum oxide.
- Crystals and exfoliated skin cells are collected to a waste container.
- Crystals have to be filled regularly and waste canister emptied regularly.
- Diamond Peel or Crystal-Free Microdermabrasion
- Diamond tipped wand used to exfoliate the stratum corneum layer
- Technician steadily maneuvers the wand over the target area
- Applies even, steady pressure
- Skin is raised and held against the diamond tip
- Vacuum action removes dead cells and stimulates circulation and rejuvenation of skin structure
- Aging body and facial skin
- Congested skin
- Ingrown hairs
- Dull skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Facilitating ease of sebum and comedome extraction
- Blending texture of lazed and non-lazed areas after
laser skin resurfacing.
- Pre-treatment for cosmetic procedures
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Cellulite stretch marks
- Age spots
- Uneven skin texture and glow
- Enlarged pores
- Acne and trauma scars and blemishes
- Blackheads and whiteheads