Chemical peel Toronto
MedVSPA treatments for the face help you treat acne and get rid of hyperpigmentation. Book your free consultation today.
Chemical peel is a must have treatment to handle with:
- Acne and Acne scars
How does chemical peel work?
- Remove dead skin cells
- Remove brown spots
- Control sebum production
- Diminish acne scars depth
What to expect after chemical peel treatment?
It depends on the kind of chemical peel, but you can expect:
- Skin redness
- Mild skin irritation
"Chemical peel is a must have for the clients with acne, dull skin or sun damaged skin.
Different peels we use for various skin conditions:
- for acne salicylic peel, retinol peel, Jessner peel
- for dull skin mandalic peel, glycolic peel
- for sun damaged skin lactic peel is the best because it immediately hydrates the skin
There is no universal peel for any skin condition, in any case from the beginning should be done
- skin assessment
- skin diagnostic and only after that
a decision about the kind of peel to treat the skin problem."
Chemical peel Reviews:Elin, 64 y.o.:
Nonsurgical facelift in Toronto guarantees the result after the 1st treatment:
- Tighten loose skin on the face
- Smooth nasolabial folds
- Lift up eyebrows significantly (up to 0.5in)
- Remove Marionette lines