How to get rid of sagging skin
Sagging skin is the result of
— ageing gravity,
— weight changes,
— smoking and sun damage.
Skin is an inevitable sign of aging due to the degradation of the elasticity and collagen that provides structural support.
Causes of Sagging Skin
Loose skin is not the result of just one cause.
Many factors are responsible for making your once supple skin appear tired and flappy.
- The first reason for sagging skin is aging.
- Skin loses the collagen and elastin, which really support it and make it look soft, plump and youthful. In addition, muscles can weaken with age or be in the constant tension, which takes a toll too.
- In addition, pull of gravity causes skin to sag a little further down with each year.
- The second reason for loose skin is sun exposure: UV damages skin cells which, over time, this can reinforce the effects of aging. Getting the perfect tan you break down your collagen and elastin, which can lead to loose skin,wrinkles and folds.
- The third reason is an excessive weight loss.
- Reason number four for loose skin is smoking.
From the early beginning clients «feels» sagging skin.
Than small wrinkles appear on the skin. Some years after folds become visible, colour of the skin changes and skin looks loose and dehydrated.
How to get rid of loose skin?
To get rid of loose skin at medvspa in Toronto we work on the level of dermis- the collagen layer of the skin.
Using combination of technologies at medvspa we destroy damaged collagen and stimulate the growth of new healthy collagen.
Creams and most of the chemical peels DO NOT STIMULATE collagen formation process.
Loose skin treatment at medvspa Toronto includes:
- Reacion, to stimulate the collagen formation without downtime
- Vtouch to stimulate collagen and change the superficial skin layer appearance.
To get rid of sagging skin we must work on the level of deep skin, that is why we use Reaction RF technology or Vtouch laser.