How to get rid of puffy eyelids
How to get rid of swollen eyes
How to get rid of puffy eyelids?
Before thinking how to get rid of puffy eyelids is necessary to clarify the cause of puffy eyelids.
Puffy eyelids cause are swollen eyes.
Puffy eyelids are symptoms of some eye conditions. Triggers for puffy eyelids might be:
- Allergic skin reaction
- Luck of rest
- Alcohol consumption
- Diet that is rich with sodium
Swollen eyelids can be caused by:
- fluid retention as the result of not sufficient lymphadrainage
- aging process
- skin disorders like dermatitis
- medical condition like thyroid gland disfunction or kidney disfunction
- allergic contact dermatitis (extended eye lushes, mascara, contact lenses)
To get rid of swollen eyelids in Medvspa Toronto we offer Eye Lift treatment
Swollen eyelid treatment includes the combination of technologies Reaction (RF) and Infusion needle free mesotherapy with the special substances that immediately improves the lymphadrainage and stimulate collagen formation in the area around eyes.